An aged metallic finish adds a hint of luster to 107*s stone-inspired vessel.
What Makes it Special:
- Provides 3 meals to a child in need through our Light A Candle Feed A Child program
- Premium, one-of-a-kind fragrance created in-house by a dedicated team of professional perfumers
- Soy-blend wax poured in Spartanburg, South Carolina, U.S.A.
- Vessel can be reused as a part of your home decor
Fragrance Description:Sink back into a bed of soft moss, teak, sandalwood and amber as a light, refreshing breeze of bergamot and lime sweeps through the air.
Use and Care:
- Burn within sight, Always trim wick to 1/4 in before lighting candle
- Keep candle on a level surface away from drafts
- Allow the wax to pool to the edge of the glass before extinguishing the flame
- Avoid dropping debris, such as wick trimmings, into the wax
- Extinguish the candle when your wax level reaches 1/4 inch
Product Size (inches):4.38l x 4.38w x 4.5h
Package Weight (pounds):2.75